COVID Policies – Fall 2021
Masks are recommended, but not required, for customers and lesson students.
· Masks are now required for teachers and staff during work hours.
· Masks for students during lessons are at the teachers/parents/students’ discretion.
· Strict cleaning procedures stay in place for both retail and lesson studio space.
· Staff and teachers are instructed to stay home if showing symptoms of COVID-19.
· SSoM leadership actively monitors and complies with all federal, state, and local guidelines.
All policies are subject to review and change at any time.
President, Sloan School of Music