Your safety is our top priority. Sloan School of Music operates fully compliant with all Federal, State and Local rules and regulations. Below are the specific practices currently in place:
- MASKS – Associates, Customers, and Students must wear masks at all time in the store. If unable to wear a mask, we are happy to provide curbside service. Please call (240) 850-2529.
- DISTANCING – Minimum of 6 Feet is required at all times.
- SANITIZATION – All store surfaces and instruments are regularly cleaned and sanitized. Associates, Customers, and Students must wash and sanitize hands prior to lessons or handling product.
- SNEEZE GUARDS – Situated at the retail counter and woodwind and voice Lesson Rooms.
- CAPACITY – We will monitor store capacity to ensure compliance as per current mandate.
In addition to the above 5-Point approach, should any team member in the store present with visible flu-like symptoms, we will ask that individual to leave the store to seek medical attention. In the event of such occurrence, we will also perform contact tracing, and notify anyone who has been in contact with that individual. Any Associate who has had contact with a symptomatic individual will be required to quarantine off-premises for 14 days, or until such time as a negative test result is evidenced by the source individual.
Thank you very much. Stay inspired, healthy and safe! Thank you for your business and for being there for us. We are here for you.
President, Sloan School of Music